
It always helps to take a total view of a person - as a member of the team and organization. No more he can be assumed to a "command" way of working. One comes in as a total person and works as a total person - as one can see from above layout. Any variable weak or holding anybody back - the performance will not be there.
Think about yourself - whenever you embark upon something new and important for you - you follow the age old advises, but do you ever think in these perspectives. There one meaningful thought about this - circulated none less than NASA
In times of life crisis, whether
wild fires or smoldering stress,
the first thing I do is go back to
basics ... am I eating right, am I
getting enough sleep, am I getting
some physical and mental exercise
everyday.
—Edward Albert
Today your life complexities are more and wider than that of elders who care for you. Not everybody is tuned up to the "life today" ; so you are the one who should be taking initiatives.
look at yourself and others in totality for better insight of the situation, problem and challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment