Anything said about this wonder will always be inadequate - the human brain - though we have 6.5 billions in working conditions today.
Scientific knowledge about brain, its power and estimates about utilization of the brain power by the human beings is as equally amazing. No doubt what we are learning today was not available to us when we were in schools or colleges. These are the conclusions drawn by renowned brain scientists and neurologists, with the help of sophisticated instruments like EEG / MIR and host of others. Practically all major universities, working with renowned institutions , hospitals, are trying learn more about brain to help society as a whole and students in specific.
Years Ago Estimate of brain potential utilization
40 Yeras ago - estimate 50%
30 Years ago - estimate 40%
20 Years ago - estimate 20-30%
10 Years ago - estimate 20%
In 90s - estimate Around 1%
The research is not restricted to the biological part of the constructions, but it also covers how communications take place, human memory storage, retrieval, thinking, brain nutrition and foods etc. Some management institutes are looking at other sides like intelligence, emotions, human behavioral patterns, social relations etc. Genetic engineering is again a subject which is expected to revolutionize the human life and qualities of our next generations, by adding man made designs and rearrangements to this system.
Despite all things, one thing is really surprising – what prohibits or prevents human beings from using the rest of underutilized power? Are the challenges are not enough to commit the powers, are our dreams waiting for some other power to take over? The answer is simply NO. The reason obviously is that we are not aware about the totality – we feel ourselves luck whenever we do something beyond our know powers, we do not try to find out and repeat the performance in any other field. We convince that either it is our luck or an accident and we keep on doing wishful thinking for luck to revisit us again.
The solution is to learn about these things, they are now available to all those who really intend to make the great improvement in their assets and power for fulfilled life.
This knowledge has already started making sweeping changes in handling each and every aspect of human life. We shall see later sheer number of neurons and glue cells and their communication speed simply reduces our present awareness about our own capabilities next to nothing. It is not surprising to note that the computers we use today are practically based on the human brain design and along with the brain knowledge the computers have changed and changed for better. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is next thing to follow. Today we just cannot imagine what will be nature and result of human partnership with the computers and AI to come.
The only comparable phenomenon we know is that of universe. Let us not forget that the power which created universe has also created human being. Knowing more about this and keeping with the developments is just inevitable if we really care for our quality of life and that of the following generations.
1 comment:
Dear friend Tankson, am looking at your Blog at this time I was very interested in your texts, I know that I will have difficulties in understanding all because I don't know the language, but I am using a translator online and I admit am charmed. They are subjects of the which I like and I have interest because I am in the course of Psychology and I am well spiritualized. A great hug.
Post a Comment