Saturday, July 07, 2007

From deep within the mind

Following blogs are the thoughts which accompanied me when I was just out of hospital from a serious heart related problem. My son and kins encouraged me to write something about my experiences in the hospital. I named the exercise as 'Not an half hearted effort ..',but thiughts about the time less values occupied my mind and i recalled all that I have read and found new interpretations for them in a changed circumstances.
Apperantly one can find them unrelated or stray texts in the blog form. I made a power point presentation, which with animation and music was more effective. I am working on a movie and hope to upload soon. Hope all will enjoy it more.
Today the yoga is known more than what it was before 10-15 years - when I was in my forties.In my family my elder son Salil and Kavita , his wife, are ardent followers of Yogic way - Art of Living. Their achievements also reflect on my way of looking at the life and drudgery of daily life. I am more focused and energatic in my early sixtees with some irepairable health problems.
Today I work more hard and for longer time and with beter strike rate than before. I have to acknowledge the contribution that has been made by these thoughts.
There must be more people experiencing such successes and happiness. I appeal them to come forward and share those with others.
It's a best way to allow radiation and percolation of values around.
prakash tanksale

No comments: